Overview and Terms & Conditions of Use
- Telebort or www.telebort.com is operated by Telebort Technologies Sdn Bhd (201601016750) using www.webflow.com. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to Telebort, www.telebort.com, or Telebort Technologies Sdn Bhd (201601016750). Telebort offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by the hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- By enrolling into programs offered through Telebort and any of its related companies or subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Telebort”), the applicant and parent acknowledge and agree to our Terms and Conditions as specified below:
Roles and responsibilities of Telebort
- Provide up-to-date learning materials and resources.
- Provide skillful instructors to conduct the classes.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and publicity to the public.
- Process administration such as the issue of payout and classroom registration.
Roles and responsibilities of parents
- Arrange appropriate transportation or pick-up for students to and from Telebort premises. We do not require students to sign-out or notify us when they are leaving the premises.
- Parents are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions :
- A deposit of RM50 is required upon booking for the program. The balance is to be paid in full (monthly or whole program) during the first lesson of the program.
- The reservation deposit is not refundable. However, the reservation deposit can be retained for the next intake OR transferable to the third party prior to they agree with the stated terms and conditions.
- As Telebort is collecting the demands and interests from the parents, all the arrangements are SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION even after a deposit has been made. When the arrangement cannot be confirmed, Telebort will endeavor to notify the parents and a refund of the reservation deposit will be made. Telebort shall henceforth not bear any other liability or responsibility.
- For classes cancelled due to unexpected public health warnings such as tsunami or earthquake, Telebort will notify students individually via phone call or email if classes will be cancelled. Telebort will try to accommodate the majority with replacement classes but with no guarantee.
- Parents and guardians are solely responsible for the safety of the students before and after class. In case of serious accidents when immediate medical care is required, children will be sent to the nearest hospital. By accepting Telebort’s terms and conditions, you have given us your consent for us to do so.
Photography and Film Material
- By accepting Telebort’s terms and conditions, the participant accepts that Telebort freely can use all photography, film and sound material that has been created by Telebort and/or Telebort’s staff during the program, without asking for further approval from the participant. Telebort reserves all rights to images and footage.
- Telebort reserves the right to use the applicant/student's work for promotional or educational purposes. The consent regarding photography and film material may be withdrawn at any time with prior written notice to Telebort. If you do not wish for your child(ren) to be in marketing/editorial material, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Force Majeure
- Telebort will not be liable in cases where Telebort is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, the act of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labor disputes or other reasons that are beyond Telebort’s control. Telebort will not be liable for loss, damage, or injury to persons or property howsoever caused, save where the liability is expressly imposed beyond exclusion by statute. These conditions do not affect your rights as defined by the consumer protection laws in your host country.
Code of Conducts
- Learning center/parents/students agree not to reproduce, distribute or show to any other person, in whole or in part, any of the class materials, lesson notes, assessments and tests distributed by Telebort without the prior written consent of Telebort. Learning center/parents/students are not permitted to solicit or make private arrangements for tuition with instructors/tutors employed by Telebort.
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend the disclaimer or terms of service at any moment without prior notice.
Other Questions and Suggestions
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions regarding us.
Last Revised May 30, 2022.