Telebort Application (hereinafter referred to as “App”), is an application developed to manage the kid’s enrollment and learning as well as payment for Telebort’s programs. It allows you (hereinafter referred to as “User”) to sign up the Telebort programs for your children, track your child’s learning progress and view the receipts for the Telebort’s program that was made.
Telebort Application is owned and operated by Telebort Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (201601016750). Telebort team assures that the collection of your personal information is aligned with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709). This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Personal Data Protection Notice
2. Data Collected
The Personal Data that are usually collected are as follows:
- Profile Picture
- Date of Birth
3. Permission Summary
- Files and Photos: To allow users to set up the child(ren) profile picture in the app.
4. The purpose of data collection is as follows:
- To deliver the products and services we offer and respond to users.
- To operate and improve our sites and applications.
- To contact the users about Telebort updates, conduct surveys, or to provide informational and service-related communications, including important security updates.
- To allow users to have access to related learning materials for the class that the child(ren) is registered for.
- To produce statistics and research to increase the children’s learning experience.
5. Data Confidentiality
6. Third party services
- By using the Telebort App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site and/or services. Your continued use of the services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. General Policy
- This Personal Data Protection Notice is in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia or any modification or statutory re-enactment thereof (“PDPA 2010”). For more information of PDPA 2010 or to contact the Personal Data Protection Commissioner, you may visit to www.pdp.gov.my
10. Account Deletion
- To request for account deletion, proceed with this form. This will delete the entire account record, along with associated personal data.