Telebort is looking for an associate product manager to work with multidisciplinary across academic, technology, and executive teams to learn about classroom design and management and improve it by building scalable software that will improve learning and teaching.
Deep understanding: Work cross
- Functionally between academic, executive and tech teams to define strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
- Helping out the academic team, talking to students regarding their experience of learning on weekends to gain insights and feedback from users.
- Get in touch with parents, teachers, schools, and stakeholders to understand their pain points and turn them into a creative solution or new opportunity.
Design, launch, and ship: Work on minimum-loveable-products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation.
- Define style standards on fonts, colors, images for Product Specifications Info Sheet (e.g., e-Flyer, booklet, etc).
- Develop UI/UX’s storyboards, process flows, mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like using paper prototyping or wireframe tools such as https://www.sketch.com/ and http://figma.com/
- Launch or modify a landing page using agile tools like Wordpress.com, Wix.com, Google Analytics or etc to study the market needs and improve the quality of process and operation.
- Maintenance the website of www.telebort.com
- Understanding and maintaining Cloud Applications and architecture such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Git, Github, DeployHQ, Sentry, and more.
- Working closely with the tech team to define the product roadmap, monitor progress of development, and weekly communication and progress report writing.
- Code documentation, style guidelines, and maintaining of web applications.
- Handling partnership documentations such as non-disclosure agreement, term sheet, partnership and agreement letter, and more.
Data Science : Working with an executive team to turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights
- Define key metrics of success for product development.
- Gather data and statistics on user experience, market research, geo-location analysis, micro and macro social impact data analysis.
- Conduct A/B and Multivariate testing/experimentation methods using Python or R language.
- Impact report writing.
Participate in Telebort’s community events to understand the needs of stakeholders
- Example : Parent, student, teacher and learning center